Join Bridgerland SHRM today!
If you’ve been thinking about joining SHRM, today is the day you can begin making the investment in yourself and your career! Bridgerland SHRM is a 100% Chapter, therefore, each Bridgerland SHRM Member is first a member of National SHRM. Being a 100% Chapter allows us to provide Bridgerland SHRM Membership to you for FREE!
SHRM is the largest HR association in the world. Your membership in SHRM reflects your commitment to the human resource profession and your need for accurate, up-to-date information, educational, and networking resources.
Top Reasons to Join our Chapter:
- Exposure to friendly and knowledgeable HR professionals – share best practices of HR situations, procedures, policies and resources – make your organization more efficient, increase employee commitment and assist managers in strategic business decisions.
- Opportunity to network and develop relationships and contacts in person or online by attending monthly meetings/programs or using our social networking tools on LinkedIn.
- Improve your competencies and advance yourself professionally by attend our monthly professional education meeting/luncheons and our annual chapter conference current trends and hot topics, with discounted pricing for members.
- Monthly luncheons are submitted for HRCI and SHRM recertification credit
- Availability and communication of up-to-date information on pending Federal and State legislation that may impact your company’s operations.
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills by taking on a volunteer leadership role in the Bridgerland SHRM chapter (earning even more recertification credits).
Our monthly lunch programs are typically on the second Thursday of each month from 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. The cost for each meeting is $14 per person for SHRM members and $16 for non-members subscribers only. Reservations are necessary – so please visit our Events Page for more information. We strive to provide relevant and educational programs to our membership.
For more information about SHRM membership and its benefits you can go here https://www.shrm.org/about-shrm/Pages/Membership.aspx
Or contact our membership Director, Greg Hawkes, at email@example.com.
One transaction. One profile. Dual membership.
Subscriber only membership:
If you are not yet ready to join SHRM and would like to get a taste of what being a Bridgerland SHRM member is like, you can subscribe to receive our notifications and attend some of our luncheons. As Bridgerland SHRM is a 100% chapter affiliated with National SHRM, all our members must have a SHRM membership in good standing. We allow non-SHRM members to sign up as Subscribers, but highly encourage them to take full advantage of what being a SHRM member has to offer.
If you want to sign up as a subscriber and receive emails about upcoming events, please fill out the form below: