Date(s) - 11/16/2017
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Logan River Golf Course
Categories No Categories
Our speaker for November will be Sharon Cook.
Sharon will be presenting on these topics:
- Mental illnesses are common.
- Effective treatments for mental illnesses and recovery.
- Suicide Prevention
- How business benefits from mental health-friendly policies and practices.
- What a Mental Health-Friendly Workplace is and does (example policies & practices).
- What Supervisors/Managers can do.
- What national and local resources are available.
We will be meeting at the Logan River Golf Course on Thursday, November 16th.
See you there!
Bookings are closed for this event.