Date(s) - 11/17/2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Logan River Golf Course
Sexual harassment is not laughing matter and is often is it portrayed in the media as irrelevant and unimportant and most think that it’s a thing of the past. Todd Anderson, a senior HR professional will affirm that sexual harassment is still relevant in the workplace today and as HR professionals we need to know how to handle it.
Mr. Anderson will be covering the following points:
- How and why sexual harassment is illegal
- Define what sexual harassment is and is not
- Help us understand the 2 types of sexual harassment
- Give us tips to share with those who feel they have been harassed
- Tips for Manager and others who receive harassment reports or claims
Resources will be given during the presentation.
|Presentation and Discussion by:
Todd Anderson SPHR
Founder and President of PlatinumHR – Full Service HR Consulting/Payroll Provider
- 30+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- 12 years as a Regional HR Director for a Fortune 50 company managing the HR function for over 6000 employees
- SPHR certified through the Society of Human Resource Managers
- HR Consultant to the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics
- HR Advisory Board Member for Utah Valley University
- Labor Law Guest Lecturer – Utah Valley University
- Currently support clients in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona and California.
Bookings are closed for this event.