North Logan, UT
Inovar Inc., the #1 Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider in the Rocky Mountain Region, is looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Human Resources Payroll & Benefits Specialist. Inovar manufactures some of the world’s most complex components for the world’s best companies. We are headquartered in North Logan, UT on Utah State University’s Innovation Campus.
This individual would perform a wide range of employment-related functions including, but not limited to, payroll processing, benefit administration, personnel file maintenance, and medical repayment coordination. This is a salaried, non-exempt position with a generous, comprehensive benefits package.
Our ideal candidate must have 1-3 years payroll experience and strong Microsoft Excel background. Previous experience with benefits administration a plus. A Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field is preferred.
Performs a wide range of employment-related functions including, but not limited to, payroll processing, benefit administration, personnel file maintenance, and employee relations. Ensures legal compliance with all employment policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee payroll and company benefit administration, including medical repayment plans
- Process payroll including verification of time cards and payroll reports as well as ensuring accuracy of payroll deductions
- Prepare payroll journal entries
- Resolve payroll issues with employees
- Assist with the transfer, promotion, and termination of employees
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Ensure legal compliance with all policies, procedures, and related to payroll
- Maintain completeness and confidentiality of employee records and files
- Enter data into various employee record databases
- Assist with various other HR functions, including recruitment and onboarding processes
- Completion of annual performance goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources field (preferred)
- 1 – 3 years payroll related work experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification (preferred)
Job Skills required:
- Working knowledge of all human resource functions and applicable legal regulations
- Experience with payroll processing and benefit administration
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis in Excel
- Detail oriented and efficient in processing assigned tasks
- Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Work effectively in a high stress environment and diffuse emotional situations
To apply, visit Inovarjobs.com.