Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, has assigned duties of recruiting, benefits, Time approval, and assist accounting with payroll. Assist as needed in all areas of Human Resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all recruiting. Screen resumes, do phone interviews, set up onsite interviews, and coordinating between managers.
- Use an ATS to keep track of applicants and trends with recruiting.
- Handle new hire onboarding process.
- Administer benefits for new employees, qualifying events, and payroll adjustments.
- Review and weekly time entry for payroll.
- Assist accounting team as needed for processing payroll.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, JOB SKILLS:
- Pursing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, or other business related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous recruiting or human resources experience.
- Working knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Ability to operate 10-key calculator by touch system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Must be familiar with general office/business computer tools (Outlook, PowerPoint…)
- Detail oriented, organized, and good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with other employees.
The above statement describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by ASI.